The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girl. Just happened to find this site browsing google and liked what I seen and figured I would join it.

I live in cambria county. Names Jay. As you can see by my name on here trout fishing is my passion. Probally started when I was 8 years old and I'm 31 now. Streams are usually where I can be found,Not really into fishing lakes for trout. But do enjoy fishin lakes for other fish.

Just recently started takin my gopro camera with me fishing so stay tuned in my future posts to fishing action that I've captured.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I lived in and loved Cambria county,for 56 years,and had to move. My sons still live there. We fished Saltlick,Hinkston Run and afew others! The mountain laurel made them a challenge,to fish.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Blair county, but spend most of my time outdoors in Cambria.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I lived in johnstown growing up and did alot of fishing at hinkston run. Then I moved to gallitzin. Right on the cambria/blair line. So alot of my outdoor activities are in both counties.

Bowmike, its been a few years since I've hunted. Used to be big into archery, But stopped and started fishing almost year round. I used to hunt horseshoe curve. Sugar run road. And lilly level. My father grew up on lilly level so that was his home woods. thats kinda where I learned to hunt

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone, really liking what all the site has to offer so far, And everyone has been really friendly

·
Super Moderator
24,074 Posts
Welcome Jay

1 - 20 of 21 Posts