The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks...we decided to get all the information about the HPA 10th Anniversary celebration on Septemeber 19-20 at the Cresson Sprotsmen Association in Loretto, PA under its own temproary forum so that we can have a one stop shop for discussion, questions and plans to attend with your HPA buddies. Then sahre our photos and stories of the vent here afterward.

Hope ALL will be there. I will be spending the next day or so cleaning up the threads on this subject, and getting this forum rolling and make it a bit easier to find information on the event.

FEEL FREE to start threads here if you got ?'s or want to from a group to shoot the 3D course or other shooting events with. Team smack talk is even allowed (within current HPA rules of course)

STAY tuned and make plans TO ATTEND!!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Loretta!!!! haha......So there is no cunfusion it will be in Loretto, PA.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS I fixed it
...I type faster than I think...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Just to get off the topic a little bit. I went to school at St. Francis and hung out with this "towny" named Cheeco. Anybody know about him?

·
6,466 Posts
can we post the address for where this will be so we can mapquest it

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
i like HPA campfire, still not sure if i can make it or not but i hope we can

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look out Loretta!! haha... Mike Lange / Pittsburgh Penguins reference
That must be why my fingers typed it that way...BIG Pens Fan, however when it comes to posting here, I am beat like a rented mule

Pumped a few Arn in my day...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts