The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 60 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Excellent format. Looks like all the negative comments are just resisting change. Saw the same comments on the last change of format. Finally HPA is moving into the future.
Clue me in on how this is better cause I'm not seeing it, quite the contrary.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It won't do any good to complain, Software/Web wienies only care about using something new and exciting. I spent 40 years working them, and I can attest: this is the case.

Thant being the case, I did not find it that difficult to figure out.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I didn't know where else to put this but this new format is horrible. Seems like we went backwards....way back.

Sorry guys, took me 10 minutes to get this far. HPA was a great forum, but I have no interest in "advancing" my computer skills to make a few posts.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. It wasn't broke, but it is now.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Clue me in on how this is better cause I'm not seeing it, quite the contrary.
If you are complaining due to cosmetics then the problem is you not the software. Let's hear your complaints about the technical problems. Personally I see a major improvement.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
The layout isn’t the worst but the thing I find stupid is...I clicked on a recent post and scrolled all the way down to recommended reading and most of them were from 3-4 year ago. Not interested in reading posts that haven’t had a reply in 3 years

·
Administrator
1,993 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

We absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
For what my upcoming comment is worth..which is probably nothing....

This "new" format is actually pretty bad...no matter what the admins say about,,,faster..and all that jazz...it is not as user friendly to someone who really doesn't care about all todays "social media" yuppyness..which is mostly EVERYONE ON HERE.

·
Registered
12,653 Posts
I didn`t think it could be any worse. Way too hard to navigate, use and the colors are horrible. How can we click on a subject and it goes to the newest unread like it use to work? This site is making my eyes and brain hurt.

·
Premium Member
23,587 Posts
Sorta getting used to already and I certainly ain't no puter whizbang!! I'm sure some of the lil snags will be ironed out!:)

41 - 60 of 177 Posts