The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
It sure is different....trying to figure out the best way to follow things. Since it's new, I'm a bit confused. It may be a couple of weeks before I figure out how to post.
Well heck... you just did post. ;)

Or do mean start a new thread?

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
No, post...it may be a while until you hear from me.... :smile_big:

And where did you get that emoji???
In the tool bar at the bottom of the reply box. About in the center.

Hey, I sent you a pm, er ah, "conversation". LOL. Did you get it?

·
Administrator
1,992 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

We absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how to post....but I'll try to find it!🧐
Well, it is a nothing burger anyway, basically a test. Click on your icon on the top right of any screen and you'll see "conversations" in the drop down. That's the new pm.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Excellent format. Looks like all the negative comments are just resisting change. Saw the same comments on the last change of format. Finally HPA is moving into the future.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Well, it is a nothing burger anyway, basically a test. Click on your icon on the top right of any screen and you'll see "conversations" in the drop down. That's the new pm.
No blatantly labeled PM notification ....just a little red dot on the icon....I'm learning! 👨‍🎓

1 - 20 of 177 Posts