The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what I learned today, the game bag on my vest may be blood proof but it is NOT waterproof !

another way to relay this information is:
do not shoot the 1st bird of the morning & have fall into the water. then proceed to put it in the game bag and a half hour later sense that your backside is wet.

btw,on the eve of the hunt it would also be prudent NOT to volunteer to run an errand for a family member after the hunt on your way home. why ? well some people may notice that BIG wet spot on your pants & make comments behind your back loud enough for you to hear.

the dogs did their job this morning & my shooting was on,
2 nice pheasants flushed & 2 empty shells make the limit.
old guy forgot his camera again !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Never had that happen, but it's gotta rank right up there with shooting a bird, putting it in your vest, hunting for another hour or so, and having your vest start flopping all over your back!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Speaking of embarassing. One time my daughter had a sleepover with her friends and bout a bunch of clip on tails like- fuzzy zebra with fur on the end, long pink fuzzy tails, etc. Well I was goofing around and clipped one on then she asked me to run to the store to get some snacks. I went down to the store and noticed a couple of hunters and was asking them how they were making out and they seemed real rude and looked at me a kinda mean like. I thought man I wonder what their problem is. I got my stuff and went home. When I got home I noticed I had a fuzzy zebra tail on cause it was dragging across the door jam. No wonder those guys seemed so rude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts