The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Crossbow Company in Lanc Co.

There is an article in the Lanc. Sunday paper about a new crossbow manufacturer in Lanc. County on Donnerville road that will be releasing their new hi tech crossbows soon. The name is Kodabow. Not wanting to start a pro/con crossbow thread, just informational.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: New Crossbow Company in Lanc Co.

Price $1000,00

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

thanks for the info john, might be a good thing for the hunters of pa, to have someone in same state.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts

eww looks like an AR rifle with limbs, lol..........bob

·
Registered
919 Posts

the guy sitting there is Bob Walker of Walker's game Ear........apparently he is the money behind the bow

·
Registered
12,676 Posts

bob1961 said:

Ya, that`s how I feel. Still good see a PA company though.

·
Registered
615 Posts

Kodabow was totally camo.......they sell like hotcakes! only cause its black makes people think like its a AR type crossbow!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

Chuck (the owner and money behind the operation) is a PCF sponsor and spent some time at our booth in Harrisburg. He said they're on schedule for their March release date. He's trying diligently to keep the bow 100% made in the USA. If he wants to put the best components on the bow, he probably won't be able to, but he's got the right idea. Yes, it will mean more jobs for PA residents. Can't wait to shoot one when I get the chance.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

bob1961 said:

It's not always the prettiest girl that you take to the dance, but give me the one that will dance all night!

·
Registered
615 Posts

IF this bow was black would you say[thats a 870 with limbs?] something to ponder? its a parker......buts its camo!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts

The one thing that I've noticed about Koda is that they listen to the consumer. I'd be surprised if they don't offer a camo version in the near future.

·
Registered
18,621 Posts

If I were a betting man, Arrowhead, I would venture a guess that you would prefer the black one.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts

Yes, it was a sad day for me when Parker discontinued the Black Cyclone and Tornado. I'm currently checking prices to have my new bow dipped in carbon fiber.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts

Chuck has told me that they are getting all the peices together and will be building them shortly.

bdawg, I can put you on a "call when ready" list if you want. Just send me a P.M. with your phone number.

·
Registered
18,621 Posts

bdawg said:
are these crossbows out on the market yet??any distributors or pricing ??
Kodabow has committed to being at the PCF Archery Festival next month. I am hoping to see and shoot their production model there. I am quite sure that their bows will get some attention.

·
Registered
18,621 Posts

Going off memory here as productions models have not hit the street yet.

$849 and 350 fps or so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts