The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I like mossy oak i use break up most of the time. but the new break up infinity looks relly good i will be picking some up soon. It is fairly close to realtree ap which i have used and it bleands in really good in a lot of areas.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I use M.O Treestand year 'round from both the ground and elevated. Predator or ASAT are both good as well.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I have Mossyoak treestand ,it's good ,but I worry about movement and scent control ,those will give up your spot before camo will.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have been thinking about getting some of the Ultimate Camo. I purchased some of their tape and used it on my trail cam and climber. I think they area a sponser her at HPA.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have used predator camo for years. Last year i ordered some from the website listed above (there were no local dealers) and got the stuff in 3 days with standard shipping. Its great stuff.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
For turkeys I like the mainstream camo, Mossy Oak and Realtree. However, any way you slice it, that stuff is way to dark for hunting from a tree.

For bowhunting I prefer something light-toned and open like Cabelas' Outfitter, Enigma, ASAT, Predator Deception or Deception Green.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts