The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last season I lost my 10 year old slate call and am in need of a replacement. I am looking for suggestions for an easy to use slate or glass call that will not break the bank. If you have a direct link to a suggestion feel free to PM it to me.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I could keep it at $50 or so I would be happy. But I do understand that sometimes it costs more for a great sounding easy to use call.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Glen Marrer at Finger Lakes Custom Calls makes a great call. $50.00. His call earned a spot in my vest. He has a website to check his calls out if you want to. Tell him I referred you. He is a good guy as well.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
One of my favorite pot calls is made by Enticer Turkey Calls in Rome, Pa. It's invited several toms to come home with me over the last few years. If you Google enticer and turkey calls, their site will come up.

·
Super Moderator
4,388 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Deer tag on here makes a great cooper call.....Callmaker 60 on here makes beautiful friction & tube calls....

Lonnie Sneed from WV., Ernie Fetters from NY., Mark Mclaughlin from PA. all make great sounding friction calls, that won't break the bank...</span>

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the help guys. Placed my order with SS for a Slate and a One Sider Box. I am confident that I will be happy.

·
Super Moderator
4,388 Posts
YodelDog827 said:
Thanks for the help guys. Placed my order with SS for a Slate and a One Sider Box. I am confident that I will be happy.
Good Luck with your new S/S calls.....AL & Josh are good guys.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts