The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw the first destroyer at the local shop. didn't get to shoot it because it was the only one. nice feeling bow and the draw is sweet. also seems to be balanced very good. anybody shot this one yet.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Shot one on Saturday and am putting my order in for the 350 shortly. Awesome bow

·
Registered
176 Posts
I shot one last week, and owned several bowtech's. I still have my 08 Guardian, but wanted something a little faster. I was not too impressed with the destoyer's draw cycle. then I shot an Elite judge & Gt500. I bought the Judge, since the draw cycle was smoother and it held ROCK solid. Awesome back wall. I thought the Destoyer's wall was a little mushy and there was a noticeable "hump" when it rolled into the valley. Like i said, I had my heart set on a Destoyer, but after shooting that Judge, it just felt smoother and held better for me. Plus the Destoyer graphic's on the limbs were cheesy. Still keeping my Guardian, though.

·
Registered
520 Posts
When it comes down to it, you have to buy what feels good to you. I bought the Destroyer 350 and couldnt be happier. Graphics are pretty cheesy, but that is a minimal concern compared to the performance of the bow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you want a super fast bow,the destroyer is the way to go. I haven't seen anything fling them as fast as the destroyer does. Cheesy graphics maybe, but when you get it all set up and pimped out it looks pretty mean. Like Danimal said, it's all in what feels good to you. Truthfully are there any awful bows out there? They all are good bows and the shooter is what makes them great. If you're spending $800-$900 on a bow make sure it feels good to you. No one else can tell you if you're right or wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts