The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it . My husband has been after me to buy a new bow so I did . We went shopping to a couple of sporting good store so I could see the different ones . Plus shoot them . He shoots hoyt . That is what he has been wanting be to get . Well I shot the hoyt Vixcen oh my what a bow . Well I got it . I put my browning up for sale . Going to set up my new bow tomarrow have been excited about it .

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got her set up and sited in . WOW WEE I am fired up with that bow it is great . We have a shot tonight my husband said That I might just kick his behind I am going to try like h---.

·
Registered
61 Posts
LUCKY!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!
If you have time, will you post some pics of the following (if it wouldn't be too much trouble)?
Bow shot (with you--so I can get an idea of your frame vs the bow, itself).

Also, after you've been practicing with it for a while, will you also post some PROS and CONS of the model that you chose?

I'm going to be in the market for a bow too (to upgrade my "doesn't fit me hand-me-down", but it would be so cool to get reviews from a woman who uses it vs. what the guy who wrote the article says its supposed to feel like)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well wink wink . I am really really happy with my vixcen . we joined a indoor shooting range with the video screen it is great . oh my god that bow is great . i kicked my husbands behind shooting it . I can't wait until sat the first day of archery . I AM WIRED OUT >

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes do that . i cked alot of bows out and left that one to last one to shoot . i fell in love . i told my husband that was it i will take a picture of it an post it for you

·
Registered
61 Posts
AHHHHHH!
God, that's awesome! You are super lucky!
Tell your hubby to hook me up with one-a those, too! LOL

I was looking at the specs online-looks like an amazingly sweet bow!!! Congrats again!

(and this is me turning green w/envy!
)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi ladies! I'm so excited to read this. I just bought the Hoyt Vicxen myself. I'm picking it up Saturday after a long 4+ months of paying for it! I absolutely cannot wait to shoot it and get used to archery again. Do any of you know some decent indoor ranges in or around Pittsburgh? Not only am I new to archery I'm new to the area/state as well. I'd appreciate any pointers!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have mine set at 45lbs right now working it up . It is a sweeeeet bow I just love my vixcen HOYT ROCKS !!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts