Well after a substantial pay raise this year at my job, ive decided to pull the trigger on a new jet boat. I was going to wait until next year before making that move but figured the time was right. Ive found what i want already and its priced at several thousand dollars below retail because it was a left over model. The boat is being held for me but its not a done deal until i sign the papers next week. Because of that i'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet on the where and what i am getting. All i will say is that im getting what i want out of my trade, its coming as a complete package, and it should be a done deal by sometime next week. I'll post some pics and let you guys know what i ended up with. Anyone else out there getting the fever? I know i am. This winter has been terrible. How about we post up some pic's of the rig's you guys are running? Here is what i am trading in. Ive owned this boat 5 years now. 16' Lowe 1600V with 70hp johnson VRO. Its a great boat but it doesnt run shallow enough for the places i like to fish with it.