The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new barrnet whitetail hunter pro the other week. It shoots great, nice and light 6.4 lbs and 16" axle to axle rated at 380fps. I'm using horten bolts that I have they are the correct weight but I think I'll try some others during the off season any ideals?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had pretty good luck so far with gold tip laser 2 bolts, also firebolts and Easton power bolts seem to do alright.

You have a pretty powerful xbow there, may take a harder bolt than the ones I've mentioned, someone with more knowledge will prbly come along shortly though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I picked up a new barrnet whitetail hunter pro the other week. It shoots great, nice and light 6.4 lbs and 16" axle to axle rated at 380fps. I'm using horten bolts that I have they are the correct weight but I think I'll try some others during the off season any ideals?
Black eagle executioners. .001 straight run them out of my barnett razr ice and you don't shoot at the same area on the target more than twice. Even then I have snapped a couple of knocks off! Much better than the arrows that came with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts