The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my new victorys from Arrowhead, as always great product and he ships it out quick. Anyway did alittle shooting today and they shoot pretty good. i think my shooting table is a peice of junk and way to wobbly to really get to testing but heres the results. the triangle shot is off but i have a hard time with that target. plus the back was gently blowing in the breeze also so not a great test but still pretty good results. be 5 dead deer if i was hunting

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Can you give us some details on the bow and the range you shot at? As for the triangle, I think that deserves a do-over!

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was shooting a parker buckbuster175 at 20yds. My table is pretty wobbly so this bow can do better but still not to bad. The trianagle I have a hard time with, not sure why but I do.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Thanks. Interesting comment on the triangle: I have trouble finding the center on any shape that is not a circle. I think my brain concentrates on the points and the sides and gets spatially disoriented. Well, it's the best excuse I can think of!

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
theres something to it, wish they would just put a circle there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts