The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
No idea what you are talking about. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
These machines are made in China. According to this article https://atvguys.ca/2017/11/14/long-term-test-cfmoto-cforce-500-ho-2017-part-1/ they had a lot of issues when they first arrived on our dirt.

And according to the article the company worked hard to overcome the bad stuff. But.....I have no personal experience with these units.

Honda has a reputation for quality. If your looking for a low cost new UTV Honda has their Pioneer 500 for less than $9,000.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I would not buy anything made in China, in addition to it probably being crap, China is an enemy of the US.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
FYI, if you study economics you will learn that even if the foreign item is made in the USA,
the bulk of the profits go to that country.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would only buy something made in China if there was no equivalent products made either in the US or in an allied country. In China, there are serious issues with respecting human rights, intellectual property rights (e.g. theft), environmental protection. They are an adversary and the risk of a major war with them exceeds that of other countries. Their economic progress and their military strength is enabled by our short sighted focus on paying the least amount of $$ for anything, no matter what. For me, this product is a luxury and not a necessity (e.g. I can live without it) and there are plenty of non-Chinese products available (new & used).

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Foreign, domestic.. If a company fails to stand behind it's products then we all need to think about where loyalty lies.. Owned 3 F150's 2 Rangers, 2 Cars (all Ford) and their simple lack of standing behind their product made me switch to Nissan. Sorry man, they simply could care less. I sent Ford a nice letter as to why I changed brands, an explanation as why I was supper angry over their product and their inability and lack of caring to take care of my truck. I went to a Nissan dealer one day, took a Picture of me and my New Titan and sent it to their corporate office... No response. Same thing, if they would have honored the warranty I paid for, then it might have been different. As a side note, the amount of times my Titan has broken down over the 6 years after buying it new in 2013.. -0- times. Issues with it -0-...........120K miles later too.....

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
22,041 Posts
thanks for the review. i will be in the market for a new vehicle in two years. just placed the titan on the list along with the Honda ridgeline.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts