8,214 Posts
I think it will be a good time, John and Mindy have a nice
place up there at Ringneck Ridge, hope you all can make it
up for a fun day of shooting!

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
I'm sure it will be a great day.

We'll draw the winner for the hunt the same day too after everyone is done shooting.

I'm taking my fishing pole too this time for a chance to get dragged around that pond by one of those giant catfish after the shoot.I suggest others do the same.

We have the cove for the whole day so some fishing is open to everyone after shooting as well as hanging out for some conversation by the fire.Take care,Paul...

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got 2 people signed up for the shoot and 2 others who are probables, so far...

...and our new regional director might be there too!

·
Registered
921 Posts
im a maybe Paul the wifes scheadule is a little crazy but would love to get with you guys again

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we have three more coming on the 18th!

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Awesome.Bill and Greg are coming for sure.I'll talk to John Wed and remind him if anyones at the preserve that day they are welcome and I'll see Alan Roberts Sat at the Youth hunt and see about our food donation too.Take care,Paul...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The NEPA chapter RGS thanks every one who came out
to support us raising funds for grouse habitat
on a chilly day
here are some pics of the days activitys

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Thanks for posting pics Kevin! Luckily the weather was alot
nicer than they had said it would be! The quail hunt was
fun, it was a pleasure to get out with Jackson and his
family and Greg and Bill, Copper worked hard and did a good
job finding and pointing the birds! The wobble trap made
clay bird shooting much more challenging to say the least.

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Jumping in late but wanted to thank everyone for a outstanding day.

The weather turned out better then expected and the trap shoot was a blast,pun intended.

What a treat to see so many young shooters participate and not only that do so well too.Some great parents and coaches out there with our kids and thats obvious to see and very encouraging also.

Cant say enough about our hosts John and Mindy Picotti of Ringneck Ridge.Super Gracious and Generous folks that also go the extra mile for everyone and the day of the trap shoot was no different.They made sure everything went as smooth as it could.

One more BIG thank you and that goes out to huntingpa member KLL.

Kirk helped organize this shoot from its conception back in Aug by helping with its full page advertisement at a PF Banquet and NEPA RGS took over from there.

Kirk was also gracious and gave the RGS officers and some members a quail hunt prior to the trap shoot.That was a REAL treat everyone enjoyed.

Kirk thanks again for all you do for both organazations.

Your a shining example of a true Sportsmen that cares deeply about Hunting,the Next Generation of hunters and Conservation.Thank You.Take care,Paul....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts