The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to get it started - How about May 15th at the Rock. This will give people who get the trout bug to get their fix and time to plan? Just building on last post by Stackbarrel

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
May 15 will work for us. Schedule is clear. Let's get it on!! $27/shooter for 100 birds. If y'all want to use the cook shack we ask $20 for the day to cover the gas,electric and wear. If we have enough shooters to warrant it, we'll have a trophy for HOA too.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
May 15 it is. Directions to Rock Mountain are on the website at http://www.rockmountainclays.com . We're in Springville,Susquehanna Co, 12 miles north of Tunkhannock. We'll give members rates to all HPAers that sign up for the shoot, $27 for a 100 bird round. If you guys want to have a cook-out too and bring food you will have access to our pavilion and can use the cook shack. All we ask is $20 to cover usage of the cook shack. As I said in a previous post, if we have enough signed up we'll provide a nice trophy for the HOA shooter. Anyone who wants in can PM me their name, address and phone # so we can preregister you. We would need preregistrations so we can have a head count to plan the event. Also, please add your screen name to the list below so there is a running count. Thanks.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Once a date is set, I could probably talk my neighbor into taking a ride with me. The date is key, I'd like to attend this year.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I will probably be able to make it, sounds like fun!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
May 15. Please sign the above list and PM me with your contact info.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Sniper, maybe Phil can bring Lil' Sniper?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Stack, PM sent

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Any more takers? The shoot won't start until 12:00-1:00 so you can hunt gobblers in the early morning and then shoot some clays in the PM. If we get 20 or more signed up by May 1 we'll have a blue stone trophy made for the event.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Mike, add two possibly three more to my party, my neighbor and one of his sons have told me they're in, his older boy might be in at the last minute.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I think I will be able to make it, I'll send you a PM Mike
for the pre-registration.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts