The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to replace the front tires on my kubota tractor DL3000 4x4 because I have a very large bubble (4" out x 6" long) on the inside part of the tire.

I was wondering where I would be able to find the best price. I live in Philly but the tractor is in Susquehanna Co. I know I can go to the Kubota dealer, but I think the tires would be high$$$.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Kubota dealer located on the Lackawanna Co./Wayne Co. border on Rt.348 in Mt. Cobb. That is very near I-80 and Pa. Turnpike NorthEast Extension.

Just sayin'.. If your coming out of Philly and enroute to Susquehanna. If that's your travel route.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
There are a lot of places, in fact most local tire shops will get any size you want. Use the local yellow pages or google tires and susquehanna county. Christiansen Tire is one of the largest dealers in the whole region, they are just past the susq. line in eastern Bradford Co. near Leraysville. You can also get tires on the internet, maybe even ebay.

What part of susq. co?

·
Registered
533 Posts
i would say try locating a place that sells used tires might be able to get a decent pair or check out bergey's tires tires they are pretty far that is where we get our tires for our 480E case backhoe when needed and can find used. they are around philly-reading-allentown area got a few different locations.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure where you come though to get to susq. county, but outside Scranton in Lackawanna county is Pensak Tires - (570) 945-5533. This is where we get all out tractor tires. Not sure how their prices compare, but they're close for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.