The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been going trough some depression not sure why.
Thinking of going up to Camp for 4 or 5 days by myself.
Somehow the outdoors seems to sooth me.
Some trout fishing, a hike in the woods and going to the range to burn some lead.

·
Registered
653 Posts
The ONLY therapy anyone ever needs. Relaxation, no aggression and cools you down to take on whatever is ahead of you.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
A few days at camp is great medicine and I hope it's exactly what you need to generate a more positive outlook. If it isn't please find the additional support you do need.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Joe I just got back from four days by myself at my cabin in Lycoming County and it was the best four days I have spent in a long time. I got to see a few turkey didn't get a shot but I don't care! Got to do some trout fishing, didn't catch any wall hangers but I don't care!! It was just GREAT being out in the woods and in the water. No cell phone, no stress.
If you are thinking about going, stop thinking and get packing. If you have been feeling a bit down a trip north will certainly help. Plus the weather is perfect right now.
Let us know how your trip went!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Sounds like the perfect cure! Hope it does well for you always does for me even if i'm not alone!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The in laws are in town for a week so I'll probably be leaving this Thursday. Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts