The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39,955 Posts
They're lucky they left the car.
That's Kensington & Allegheny in Philly. Tires removed via the local drug addicts.

My advice; get new tires.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dc 21 said:
They're lucky they left the car.
That's Kensington & Allegheny in Philly. Tires removed via the local drug addicts.

My advice; get new tires.

We have our first suspect folks!

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
GIE said:
We sure that's not Sharon, PA's PD?
No that is East Division in Philly AKA "The Badlands".

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Oh, well, I guess the goons wanted to do one last job now that they have to go back to work, get on the ice and play hockey.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Philly had 56 cars with the tires sliced this a.m. when people came out to go to work....according to Channel 6 news...

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
good ole boy said:
I think that,s a mocked photo.Those cops are acting.You can tell,just look at em.
That may be but I know of two cops who were robbed in front of the 24th Dist building when it was at Front & Westmoreland. It is not a nice area.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dogface,

I'm originally from that area. Of course, I grew up in the somewhat more "docile" decades of the '70s and '80s in Kensington. That was before the neighborhood got so bad that even the cops had to move out! I used to walk through that police station as a shortcut on my way home from school.

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
IrishBow said:
Dogface,

I'm originally from that area. Of course, I grew up in the somewhat more "docile" decades of the '70s and '80s in Kensington. That was before the neighborhood got so bad that even the cops had to move out! I used to walk through that police station as a shortcut on my way home from school.
I grew up in Juniata and had a lot of friends in the area who went to North. It is so much differnt now. It is sad because it was a great neighborhood.

BTW did you know the Wurst family? They lived on Lee Street behind the station.

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
RonM said:
They are probably the Wurst family of Philly.....

Actually there were a lot "wurst" people down there. Seriously they were very nice.

·
Registered
39,955 Posts
RonM said:
They are probably the Wurst family of Philly.....
I knew their kids, they were all "BRATS".

(I can't believe I got that one in first
)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts