The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 10 small basket racks that I would like to mount somehow other than just putting them on seperate plaques witch they are already. I was thinking like a piece of slab wood or a piece of aged barn wood. I'm fixing up my basement for the man cave and would like some ideas for mounting the racks. any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i will try to have a pic sent to me. i am in kuwait, so i will have to wait till i leave work today and have my wife send me a pic. might take day or two

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
308Havoc said:
i will try to have a pic sent to me. i am in kuwait, so i will have to wait till i leave work today and have my wife send me a pic. might take day or two
kuwait my friend,watch your back and good luck

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
here ya go. it could be better. i made it in a few hours one morning. also, thanks for the comment bsneaky. i just randomly placed the antlers. still have to do some rearranging and put the gloss and some finishing touches on the antlers when i get back home. it does save a lot of wall space. i let my grandfather keep my mounts and stuff on his "man porch" lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts