The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local gun club today for breakfast, and they were having a 3D shoot. When I stepped outside to smoke,I saw a few girls between 9 to 12 years old that were watching an archer warming up in at our archery range along side of our pavillion. I asked if they were going to shoot, and they said they have never had the chance. I asked, not even in school?, during gym?, or at camp? They looked at me like I was speaking greek. I asked if our club bought bows and arrows if they would use them and they both answered YEAH that would be so cool!. So I am on a mission. I remember when archery was part of gym class using the recuve fiber glass bows and wood arrows. I need some advice on what would be relativly in expensive bows, that would hold up for a year or 2. I am looking to get 4 bow packages , 2 for the smaller shooters, 4 to 8 year olds, and 2 for the bigger shooters, say 9 to 12. I would like to keep the cost under $150. Any one have any ideas? brands, types? extra arrows and alike? I also teach HTE, and might be able to finagle a good price direct from a manufacture, I just have know idea wich manufacture to contact.
I would be grateful for any help,
Thanks, Roland

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.