The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trigger post unscrewed itself from the release and was lost. I have called Scott about 15-20 times leaving a message but no return calls. Their customer service seems to be nonexistent. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The very same thing happened to my Little Goose. I bought a new one so I would have two exact releases in case something ever happened to one of them. As I was trying it out in my backyard shooting at my field target, I found out that the trigger fell off in the lawn somewhere???? Like you, I called Scott and left an e-mail stating my problem, and finally after a week someone from Scott called me back. Talked to the guy and he said they will send me out a new trigger. Sure enough, After about 4 days I ended up getting a new trigger. This time I put a tiny drop of Blue Lock-Tite onto the threads before screwing it back into the release. Let it sit for 24 hrs. All good to go. That guy I chatted with was very nice, I would try contacting them again and leave your phone number.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts