The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone here will know what these two magazines are. I picked them up in a box o' stuff several years ago, and I can't use them. They might be worth a little to someone else, and if I can find out what they are I'll probably try to get a few dollars for them.

The silver one is marked 40 S&W Accu Guide Patent Pending. The black one has no markings at all, so likely it's an aftermarket mag.

The silver one has an orange follower and measures about 4½" long. The black one looks like some kind of 9mm double stack and is about 4¼" long.

Here are the pictures. Thanks for your help.

Steve

·
Registered
71 Posts
The silver one looks like it fits the older S&W metal pistols (4003, 4006, etc.) It is a S&W brand magazine, the logo is there. The black one looks like a Beretta 92/96 mag.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
The silver one is definately for a single stack, S&W, 40 series, compact semi auto. Not sure of the model number but it should be easy to find. The second does look like a beretta.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Turns out that the S&W goes with a 4013, 4014, 4053 and 4054. I can't identify the other one, though it looks like it's for a Beretta 92. There are no markings, and I can't find any pictures online with the two ridges on each side. I'll keep looking for that one.

Thanks.
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts