The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you guys that run a lot of cams, what do you feel is the best "cheaper" camera. Reason I ask is, I have property that butts up against public property, where cameras will have the opportunity to "walk off". The property is big, and I need several cameras to cover all of it. If I don't spend the money on bear boxes, Python cables, etc., to prevent theft, I can buy a few more cameras. Cabelas has a couple Moultries on sale for $60, one was $100, and one was $129 regularly priced. The reviews are middle of the road though. I'd like a camera that takes clear pics both day and night, has a reasonably quick trigger time, and a short reset time. IR flash would be preferable, so as not to alert nighttime property users as to the location of the cameras. Suggestions? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Browning dark ops...no visible flash but night pics are not as good quality.
Other Browning IR cams are good too best cams for the money in my opinion.
Cabelas runs sales on them...
Field and Stream stores have sale going on now I think but not sure if Browning

·
Banned
540 Posts
Browning strike force hd. Get it from trailcampro. Sponsors on here. Excellent all around cams.

If your not getting lock boxes for them. Hang them 12 to 15 ft up a tree.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.