The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
motherinlaw gave me a flintlock 45 cal ultra hi miroku japan the spring broke in the lock does anyone know where I can find parts for this or know of someone who can make a spring

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
As I recall, there was just a Miroku flint lock for sale on that big auction site that doesn't sell guns.

Gun parts Inc also known as Numrich ended up with many Ultra High parts you can check them, they have a massive web site and alot of items that are not on the site.

Dixie Gun works sell alot of various springs that can be fitted to locks. If it was the main spring or sear spring, it is probably the same as on their percussion lock.

You aren't far from Dixon's Muzzleloader shop. Chuck and his son Greg probably forgot more about muzzleloaders than many of us will ever know. Chuck is a whiz at fitting parts.

·
Registered
62 Posts
miroku used to make 45 cal muzzle loaders for Sears years ago, about on a par with early CVA imports. They are still in business makeing some models for Winchester and Weatherby do a google search or it shouldn't be too big a job for a gunsmith.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts