The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking to get a 2 quart bushpot and I was wondering what you guys use. Looking for something that has a bail that I can hand over the fire and a lid. Would prefer if it is stainless, but I'm not against aluminum if the price is good. I trying to stay under $30.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I just bought a Open Country two quart pot through the Staples Office Supply website (believe it or not, they sell them), with free shipping to our nearby store. Was the best deal I found.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no kidding bowbenderpa I'll have to look into that. Tracker this wasn't a what's out there more of a what do you guys use and like.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Forgot to add to my previous post the reason I'm picking up an Open Country. One of my boys did the entire AT in 2006 and only carried one of these with a homemade alcohol stove. He was pretty impressed with them and still uses it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good I was looking at those I think that may be the ticket. At least to get started then maybe upgrade to something a little more robust and expensive, but for now that seems like a good choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts