The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pretty neat!! Ghost Believer or not. Its one of the better Ghost game cam pics I've ever seen. Now this is NOT my pic. My uncle sent this to me today,and i thought i would share it with you guys, I know the man in the pic but haven't spoke to him.

I was told this was taken down Spring Run (elk county). There is an old cemetery near by. (Mt. Zion Cemetery). In the pic it looks like an old guy or logger or soldier carrying a axe
or gun or log or something, you can see his fingers well, the old worn hat on him the wrinkles
in his pants and even the blades of grass are in front of his pant legs.
That would be hard to fake cuz if you put a guy behind the real guy it
would just look like another guy and not a old man ghost image. Believer or Not, and or Fake or Not its a pretty neat game cam image. One of the better ones I've ever seen. Sure makes ya wonder.

Now the pic was taken on a piece of paper on a table as you can see its cut off. But ill try to get the jpeg file cuz I'm sure that looks even a tad better then just taking a pic of the paper laying on a table. Either way its still pretty good.

P.S. Like i said above, This ISN'T my pic so don't blast me in any way for it, I don't care if its Real or Fake or if you believe it or not. I just thought it was real interesting game cam pic and wanted to share it with you guys.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Lady I worked with a few years ago had a pick off her hubands trailcam that had her husband on it with a man standing behind him with a flanel shirt and a walking stick in his hand. you could see this guy plain as day even see the colors in his shirt. I said what em I looking at she said that there was no one with her husband that day and that they had no idea who it was.But there he was!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Antler u should post the pic if you have it!

I posted this pic on facebook and there is one girl that lives right down the Rd from the Mt. Zion Cemetery and she has family buried there and many many people told me tonight that there is lots of Civil war soldiers buried at the Mt. Zion Cemetery where this is at and there is hidden graves that have been recently disturbed by logging.

I seen them logging there this past summer right behind the cemetery and thought man thats awful close to the stones. lol Might as well log right over them. as I looked closer you could see they skidded out logs right over some of the real old grave stones back in the left corner of the cemetery. Might of made this old gentlemen unhappy. lol

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I believe the picture is a camera error. Two pics on same image. It is already on Facebook.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'm the one that put it on FB.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
That's a cool pic. It would seem more likely to be a double exposure w an old film cam. Not sure about the digital capture sequence. I have however seen double exposures on an sd card.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
jmdb25 said:
I believe the picture is a camera error. Two pics on same image..
I agree....this used to happen quite often during the advent of trail cameras that used 35mm film.

·
Super Moderator
29,168 Posts
That pic would only be believable if there were a mountain lion shadowing him.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
We were just up in Spring run first week of Jan bobcat trapping? You know where the camp is all the way at the end of the rd where trout run and spring come together? I put a trail cam over one spot we set all I got was pictures of some guy with a kid stealing our traps. Pretty good pic of them if you think you might know them.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6.5-284BMF Yeah the one with walking cement bridge that goes across the creek and up to the strip job? Ill send you a PM and give you my email address and send me the pics and ill see if i know them or if my Uncle does he lives right down the road from there. There is always kids up to no good down there. My uncles house was broken into and they took his beer a few stupid things i cant remember and his 4wheeler. he got the wheeler back beat to [censored] and the kids (teenagers got a slap on the wrist) what a joke! There has always been kids down that way up to no good and stealing and destroying camps and stuff. Its a shame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts