The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good taxidermist near philadelphia?? I'm sure this has been asked before but google search really didn't bring up anything and the ones they did don't have websites or anything. This year is going to be a lot of firsts for me so I want to make sure I have one lined up if I get lucky. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well after two failed seasons because of getting dicked over and spending more time watching hunting then hunting. I am a little confident I linked up with a long lost family member who really knows his stuff and he's showing me the ways. I got a bunch of permissions to really good properties. I got a redtag spot which I've spent more time in the stand and seen more deer from the stand then I have in the last two seasons. I'm seeing a lot of nice bucks already but now I need does haha. Not counting my chickens before they hatch but if you went through what I did the last two seasons I have to be confident this season will be better ya know. Thank you all for your input. Anyone know of what I can do to a doe other then take a picture it will be my first deer?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Tan the hide or get a shoulder mount! I mounted my 100th deer, which happened to be a doe! I'm as proud of that mount as I am of my 137" buck!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts