The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be great if we could a time and place to meet each other. We could also use this time as well to discuss some ideas to work on for the NC area.

I belong to a camp just outside of Elmsport we can meet there as a group.

Thanx,
Mike

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
That sounds good with me..lets pick some dates and make it work...Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Is this the one close to muncy??

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just outside Montgomery, I can meet you guys in town and have you follow me out. I'm good for Sat afternoon of next week, or anytime sunday.

tfbarcher35 were you on the past Hpa Erie perch trip?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
this weekend is better for me actually. I drove thru Montgomery last weekend. Wife is from Hughesville. We went to a function at watsontown inn

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
This weekend is bad for me...My brother is leaving for Afghanistan saturday, so I am spending time with him....I can pretty much do any weekend after this one.

Yes I was on the perch trip.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
same here... this weekend is bad for me as well... next weekend would work alot better for me!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Next Sat. just doesnt work for me. However if we can get 3 outta 4 of us together than i say go for it. It probably doesnt matter what day you pick - its gonna be hard to agree with everyones schedule. Just keep me posted as to what was discussed and what i can do to help.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can meet everone at the A-plus gas station @ RT 15 in Montgomery around 1 pm on Saturday. Camp is only about 10 minutes away from there.

Any issues feel free to call,
Mike

570-506-2565

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, we are meeting at the A plus gas station on Rt 15 in Montgomery @ 1pm. I will be driving a black jeep laredo.

I will be away from computer all day, any issues please call me on my cell. 570-506-2565

1 - 18 of 18 Posts