The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one crossbow that I really liked from the ATA. I'll be stocking this one for sure. I was very impressed by this crossbow.

This bow feels like the 2011 Tornado in many ways, except it is a much improved version. Limbs, trigger, cable termination point, safety, anti-dryfire and more.

For starters it's got a forever warranty. The warranty is a lifetime to every person that ever owns the bow. It transfers to the new owner. It's made in the U.S.A. It uses Hawke optics and is offered in several optics packages. The trigger is very good. Just a slight hint of uptake in the very beginning that is barely noticed and then it breaks very clean with just a little effort. The 175 lb. model comes with a stock that rolls over and can easily be cocked from a sitting position or while standing. The stock is very comfortable and the cheek weld lines your eye up with the scope. The auto-safety goes off silent and is centered on the rear of the trigger box. Balance is perfectly centered on the bow.

This is a very comfortable bow to shoot (it has that special feel, like it was made special, just for me) and I spent a long time talking with the guys at Native. I'm convinced they are a stand up company with alot to offer. They are already looking forward to 2014 and have plans on the table for the new bows.

The 175 lb. model is called Rampage 175 and has the break over stock. The 3X scope package is $799 and we will be offering extras with our package, just like we did with the Tornado. The 150 lb. model is the Rampage 150 has a solid stock and is priced at $699. Both models come in camo or black.

The company is based in Alexandria, IN.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Under barrel foot stirrup it looks like. What's the overall length? I bet this is very short which is a nice feature.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seemed like about 38 inches. I'm still looking for all the paperwork. I'll have the numbers shortly.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's called "Sound Meter Lite" for Droid. I'm not sure the db is correct/accurate, but at least it gives you something to measure with. As long as you are using the same device and all else is equal it should be a good indicator.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some specs:
Overall length is 35 inches. Width is 18 1/2 uncocked and 17 cocked. Weight is 8 lbs fully loaded. Speed is 350 f.p.s. for the 175 and 320 f.p.s. for the 150 The package is $799 for the 175 and $699 for the 150 We will be including a dozen custom arrows with the package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts