1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Not really news, most civilized human beings know, that liberals want to destroy anything that is American history. I am sure that they can find some anthem from another country to replace our anthem. With all he brain washing today, maybe an anthem from a queer loving, communist, uncivilized, african country would fill the liberal wants.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Well, since it's libtards demanding this... perhaps they'd find "March of the Volunteers" appropriate, or maybe "Gloria al Bravo Pueblo" , or Государственный гимн Российской Федерации .

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Lets get the progressive national anthem rolling...

Jose can’t you see Biden’s such a dim light
What so loudly we yelled while the Mayors were dreaming
Who brought signs and crowbars to the 1 sided fight
On fake news we just watched as the feeds just kept streaming
And the cop cars red blare, pepper spray in the air
Gave proof thru the night, that our flag we don’t care
We say black lives matter before and today
O’er the land of things free, and the home of the gay

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
These liberal varmints feel threatened by Trump, they are desperate, and just like a cornered rat, they get bold. And just like a rat, they need to be put i their place. Hopefully Trump gets reelected and the demonrats are put in their place.

·
Registered
12,043 Posts

I don't know what they could change it to since both "God Bless America" and "America the Beautiful" mention God.
The National Anthem has been under attack on and off for at least a half century. From the fact that it was a British drinking tune to the bizarre scale that makes it difficult to sing, and then there are the words of the one verse that are never sung. Something about "their foul footsteps pollution."

BTW. Irving Berlin wrote God Bless America. It was popular from the start. He did not feel it was morally right to accept royalties for a patriotic song, so he set up a trust for the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, so his royalties from the song go entirely to help train future Americans.. It was first written in 1918, but was shoved aside for 20 years. In 1938, as Hitler was gaining power and much of America saw the ever increasing chances of war, Berlin pulled out the song and re wrote it. Like other of his songs including White Christmas, , there was a preamble that is almost never heard. The lead in to God Bless America was this "While the storm clouds gather far across the sea / Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free / Let us all be grateful for a land so fair, / As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. " and then began the vocals and music. Kate Smith first sang it in 1938. God Bless America - Wikipedia

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
We have probably sat on our butts and let these things sneak up on us.

When I was a kid I was made to go to church, it was "mom and Dads" rule as long as I lived in that house.
I heard there that if we started to accept and overlook smaller things...it would eventually grow to larger and more serious moral issues. I also learned and heard that it would get so bad that we would eventually become deceived into believing wrong is right and right is wrong. I also learned what man is capable of when "every man does what's right in his own eyes" I learned that our heart can " be deceitfully wicked" indeed it is scary what we can become if our minds become reprobate.

Do not be deceived whatsoever we sow we will reap......

I don't claim to be perfect.....But we will surely reap what we sow, Taking GOD out of everything will cost us dearly...Leaving GOD in will cost you nothing.

I'm always amazed at how offended people get by something that supposedly does not exist. So much so that we have organization against GOD to try and remove Him......Santa clause the easter bunny, tooth fairy we shrug off as harmless...But God is a threat?

As for me and my house....I believe, no I don't fully understand, yes I fail and come short at times, but I believe.

The people of this country can take the course it chooses.....But I will continue to believe in "One nation under God"..

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Well, since it's libtards demanding this... perhaps they'd find "March of the Volunteers" appropriate, or maybe "Gloria al Bravo Pueblo" , or Государственный гимн Российской Федерации .
These aren't liberals (libtards), they're militant leftist who are well trained and well funded. The (libtards) have become their useful idiots. As long as they're made to believe it's about hating Trump or fighting racism, they are great followers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts