The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stop by Dick's to day just looking around and came across a nice deal 100 gr. nap spitfires maxx 100 grain for 28.50 with rebate 4 broad heads in a package any one use them seem the blades have no rubber bands or rings to keep them close in flight

The 3 blades peel back on impact,I am a thunder head fan on there solid broad heads been using them for a long time favorite of mine along with 100 gr. green muzzy

·
Registered
45 Posts
I Have been using the regular spitfire for years and I am now using the spitfire max. they are devastating and leave a blood trail you wont believe. I use them in my Bow and crossbow.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I use Spitfire Maxx.... they are AMAZING. Neither I, nor anyone else I've talked to has had a deer go more than 15 yards after being shot with a Spitfire Maxx... And as bowhuntpa1 said, they leave a crazy good blood trail. Now, they were good shots, but even on a not so great shot, a doe I shot ran 5 yards, and fell down with a spitfire maxx.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did take one blade apart to see how they work man it took about 15 min: trying to re-install the blade them little screws are a nite mare when it comes to old eyes

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I just replaced all three blades on 6 spitfires. It was easy and didn't take long at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts