The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if anyone has tried these broadheads or know anything about them. The concept seems solid and you get the best of both worlds between fixed and expandable

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sweet design though I never personally used them hunting. I shot some around the house last year and they flew well.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I thought it was a good design as well, but the people that tried them said they got just a little better penetration than the Rage heads.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use two blade rage but am not 100% convinced that they open perfect everytime. I think because of the design of the NAP even if it didn't open completly you still have a great cutting diameter. Looks like they are less expensive than the RAGE as well

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
The one thing that turned me off of the Bloodrunners is watching the video. The arrow hits the target, the bloodrunner goes backward to expand and then is driven through the target/animal by the arrow shaft. The penetration isn't one solid movement and that is what turned me off of them.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Reminds me a little, with improvements, of a mechanical I've been using since the 90's.

Some will like mechanicals, paying attention to the details.
Some will have problems, until perfection is reached.

Maybe these bloodrunners come close as you can get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts