Washington Deadskins

Washington Thieves

Washington Liars

Washington 'We'll just take it out of your check'

Washington Snakes

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Washington Amigos. To promote multiculturalism; every season a new ethnic centered name would be applied to the team.
;)

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
i heard they bowed to pressure from Nike to change the name or nike would pull the sponsor money. Washington ahould have went public and called out nike for the low "slave" wages they pay their employees in sweat shops. Nike makes billions and pays their employees something like $150.00 a month. i guess thats OK with krapperdick and Lebraun.

Washington Spineless sounds good to me.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
i heard they bowed to pressure from Nike to change the name or nike would pull the sponsor money. Washington ahould have went public and called out nike for the low "slave" wages they pay their employees in sweat shops. Nike makes billions and pays their employees something like $150.00 a month. i guess thats OK with krapperdick and Lebraun.

Washington Spineless sounds good to me.
It's all just a dog and pony show now to see who can be the most politically correct.

I said right here on HuntingPA, probably 10 years ago, that political correctness would be Americas ultimate downfall... I was hoping so bad I would be wrong.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sheep Skins
Now you went and offended PETA too! :)

How about just "DC Clowns" .... the kicker can wear a size 47 Nike shoe and the stadium can be a circus tent called "Fed-Ex - it's not a Tee-Pee stadium!"
Sponsors should be happy, everybody wins.....🤢

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
The Washington Unicorns. It will go along with all the other fictitious crap that comes from inside the Beltway.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Washington Pandemic

Reactions: bohunr
1 - 20 of 35 Posts