The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39,312 Posts
I can’t tell who the celebrity is but it certainly isn’t Wilson. Wilson was an all white volleyball except for the logo and Chuck’s blood. That is clearly a soccer ball and Wilson, a big movie star, wouldn’t be caught dead with a lowly soccer ball.

·
Super Moderator
26,477 Posts
I can’t tell who the celebrity is but it certainly isn’t Wilson. Wilson was an all white volleyball except for the logo and Chuck’s blood. That is clearly a soccer ball and Wilson, a big movie star, wouldn’t be caught dead with a lowly soccer ball.
What a sphereicalphobe statement! :mad:
Wilson can identify as any kind of ball it so chooses.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I can’t tell who the celebrity is but it certainly isn’t Wilson. Wilson was an all white volleyball .

Are you a racist?
If he is a Republican, yes. If he is a Democrat, no, he is just noting that the volleyball being in the country illegally is okay, volleyballs have dreams, so we should provide them sanctuary and welfare benefits.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Better question, why is he/she/it wearing a mask?:wink2:
He is a healthcare worker for balls....at one time in charge of the inflation station at Gillette Stadium. Those are times he'd just as soon forget. He now runs 60 second bursts of air for $1.00 a throw at the local Sheetz compressor station. Ever the perfectionist, he still takes tremendous pride in his work.

Ask, and he will tell you "Tommy boy set me up. You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it".

:smile_big:

·
Registered
13,149 Posts
No, just an observationist.
Funny you should say that. Iv'e told folks for years that's what I am too, along with being a realist. Seems those terms don't seem to carry the same negative connotations as being a racist, yet many times they bring the same conclusions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts