The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can we change the name of the pred hunting forum to the pred calling forum? just so people aren't confused.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Exactly why I rarely post in this forum anymore.

Sadly enough me and my little short tail dogs don't fit in any where.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol i guess you could pretend they are real hounds and keep posting in the hound forum.
we wont bash them just because they dont have tails... even though its really not fair because not having tails makes them lighter and faster and also not fair that the cats think they are one of them also not fair because.....

·
Banned
491 Posts
lol

mtncurhunter - i enjoy seeing posts from all different types of hunters. I dont hunt with dogs, but i think its pretty interesting to read about... I ahve always heard that dogs are either family pets or hunters, but not both at the same time.... dont know how true that is....

·
Registered
994 Posts
ted4prez said:
lol

mtncurhunter - i enjoy seeing posts from all different types of hunters. I dont hunt with dogs, but i think its pretty interesting to read about... I ahve always heard that dogs are either family pets or hunters, but not both at the same time.... dont know how true that is....
That is obviously a myth brought about by hound guys to compensate for their dogs inadequecies.
My dogs are in the house and are my buddies.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
mtncurhunter said:
Exactly why I rarely post in this forum anymore.

Sadly enough me and my little short tail dogs don't fit in any where.
Come on..... post away!

We keep the riff raff out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts