The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second largest bass and I'm wearing the same shirt when I hit my biggest one last year!!

Estimated between 5-6 lbs.

Caught this guy yesterday on a Pepper Chart Yum hooked whacky style. Easy in, easy out.

Every time this happens I have zero expectations because I have several kids with me and I'm killing time between helping the kids rig, untangle, etc., and yesterday was no different. I had 4 boys with me and was focused on helping them. Good thing was they all caught some nice bass as well.

I don't have permission from their parents to post their picture here, but here's mine.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Nice fish, but I dont think 5lbs. Im often humbled by the scales on tournament day. A true 5+ lb LMB is pretty big.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
triplegguide said:
that picture looks cropped,LOL

nice catch buddy.

Thanks bud!!

As far as the guestimated weight...It might not be, but I'm a pretty good judge. Pics don't always do a fish justice either so you have to consider that. Lets just say it was 2 pounds and he put up a nice battle getting him to shore.

In any case, not too concerned about the weight, just fun being out there with the kids and wetting the line on a day off from work.

·
Premium Member
24,151 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts