The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I've had my eye on it today. They are still on the ranch mink. They still have ranch fox to go until they get to wild mink in the 160000 lots.

·
Registered
653 Posts
My fox don't come up till Friday, got one up close to the top. Was wondering about coon prices though I have a few for the May sale.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I'm thrilled! I received $21.00 and $24.00 for medium female mink. Not bad at all considering females averaged $12 to $15 last year.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I sold my fisher to a friend that wanted to tan it and hang it up at his house for $75.00.I guess I should of asked for more.lol

·
Registered
477 Posts
Looks like muskrat are not meeting most people's expectations.....Glad I only have 4 southern rats for the local sale in a couple weeks. I am REALLY interested in coon and fox prices.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ya I sold 30 rats for $16.00 each at the dist.sale and aleast 4 of them where small ones.I was expecting to see way higher prices at NAFA.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't think there is any comparing ranch to wild.

But they were about $180-200 average.On ranch reds

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can log on as a guest and view most stuff.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks for that info I didn`t know that.I just figured if ranch fox did really well that reds should allso.Reds did well earlier at FHA so I think they will be strong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts