The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headin' to my N.C. lease wed Nov 2 and coming back sun Nov 6. Looking for a travel/hunting partner. Share the gas and buy your licenses. Stay for free. You'll get 6 tags with your licenses. Leaving from Bedford Co near Breezewood

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Somebody' should grab this one GB...not sure if I'm gonna make it down to the NC property this year. Good Luck and Be safe!

Let us know how you make out...wondering how things are in the SW part of the state....Nephew hasn't sent any trailcam pics...

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
GB, quit posting this man, it is killing me...
, oh well, back to 20 some more years of mining salt.

Enjoy hunting with your brother down there, hope you guys get in some QT and backstraps.

Hope you get someone to go with you to hunt, what an opportunity...

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this would be the firearms season, but you can use archery equip or muzzys if you wish. We all use rifles in this season. It runs through Jan 2 and whomever jumps in can go back down again when I go if they wish, only then it would pay to get a season license rather than a 6 day one.
I won't be there much on sundays, but if you carry archery equip you can hunt on sun also clear through the end of the season.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
gentleben said:
this would be the firearms season, but you can use archery equip or muzzys if you wish. We all use rifles in this season. It runs through Jan 2 and whomever jumps in can go back down again when I go if they wish, only then it would pay to get a season license rather than a 6 day one.
I won't be there much on sundays, but if you carry archery equip you can hunt on sun also clear through the end of the season.
Eastern region?...

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
i stayed in Tarboro one year for 2 days , before heading over to the OBX...well actually we were waiting to get on the island after Isabelle , and it never happened.

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
I just wanted to say this is a great deal.

I hunted about 40 miles north of Tarboro near Jackson, NC, and GB is not exagerating at all. The deer were jumping around like rabbits through the soy and cotton fields. Plus you can use bait for deer and semi-auto rifles in NC if you wish.

I don't have the $$$ or the time, but I'd jump all over this if I did. You won't regret it and would have to be asleep in the stand not to get any deer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts