The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of this bow? I kinda inherited it from my brother in law. I think it was the hot ticket 10 or 15 years or so ago, I don't know. It still shoots straight.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I think thats the same as the XI legend...if i am correct..company is no longer in business..I used to have one and actually still have it...I got mine about 17 years ago and it was not long after that they closed up shop.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information. I took a closer look at it and it is an XI Legend. About the limbs blowing up, should I be concerned.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Myles keller was a hunter that they named that model for I meet him once at weatneaks archery in hamburg when the bow came out

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmmm - I have an Myles Keller Impact Xi that I just brushed off after a LONG time out of the woods (18 yrs). It's a pretty good bow. I hunted with it this year.

·
Banned
330 Posts
My opinion is the bows were pretty good back then.If you were to shoot full size arrows I think they would have stayed together. That long ago a lot of bows were blowing limbs(overdraws) due to pushing them to extremes trying to get speed out of them. I remember bows that required 6 ounces per pound or they would void warrenty. Most people were bordering 5 grains per pound to get speed for 3D shoots and with shorter & lighter arrows it was like dry fireing the bow with the outcome of blowing a limb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts