The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought I would share some pics of my truck.I have had it since I was 14 ( 17 yrs now). Its a 1979 GMC K30 4x4. It was my first truck and everyday ride when I was 16. When I graduated I ripped it back apart and it took 5 yrs to put back together, All body panels are GM and came from down south, new 502 Gm crate engine, all new rearends with cross over steering conversion, still the 4 spd manual transmission, 8 inch suspension lift all springs, 38x15.50 tires, custom dual shocks, custom trac bars, and dupount white with diamond pearl base clear paint job. I would like to thank my dad for a lot of help with the restoration. Any questions just ask, Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
VERY NICE!!! Did you have to run an electric fuel pump for the 502? Do you have Lockers front and rear?
Young man that's a fine machine!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I am running an electric inline pump to an 850 cfm Demon Carb and the combo works good with the intake for low rpm power. 14 bolt rear has a Detroit mech locker,front is a Dana 60 open diff. Both housings have 4:56 Yukon gears.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Look for my thread on here about mud racing. Bring it out and get it dirty! My Chevy is in there.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No its just a weekend warrior/cruise machine. It has won a few trophies and awards over the past couple years. It has a collectible plate on it. My everyday ride is a 2009 Sierra 1500 with a 6 inch lift

·
Super Moderator
24,058 Posts
Nice looking truck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts