The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

here's a link to a couple of the hundreds of photos that were taken on my dive trip to Thailand. The videos I took with my cheapo camera, they always look really blue. I was about 10 feet above that leopard shark, and he was about 10 feet long. The manta was very gracefull, and had a 10-12 foot wingspan.

The stills were taken by the dive master, and are very nice.

Hope you enjoy,

John

Dive trip pics - Thailand

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Sorry couldn't look at your pics, don't know if it is just me but it wanted me to open a flicker account to look at them.

Where were you? I dove in a few areas around Phuket before it got inundated. I often wonder if the people I dove with survived, all the dive shops are on the street right at the beach.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Griz,

I'll fix it soon. I checked the box which said to allow the public to view it, but I guess it didn't work.

I dove off of a boat out of Phuket. In the Similan islands. Awesome diving!! Stayed in Phuket 2 days before and 2 days after diving. Boat was actually a 1 hour taxi drive north of Phuket.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
no, like poo-ket

but a lot of that goes on there.

That's where most of the video was shot of the tsunami that hit in 2004, a few hundred were killed in Phuket.

·
Premium Member
24,182 Posts
Awesome pics

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nice pic!!........you found NEMO!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts