The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I hear the Halon X is pretty smooth. That HTR I have will be my Number 1 for a long time!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The monster is my backup, and dedicated to an Officer I lost in the line of duty. He was a hunter like us.. So its a total tribute to him.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Nice looking bows! I really like my Heli-M as far as a hunting rig. Its going to be tough dropping another 1600 on a new bow when the Heli-M has been great for me. My brother and I stopped out at Bucks & Bows 2 weeks ago. A buddy of ours works there so he let us shoot a couple of the new bows. We shot the PSE Carbon Air, Mathews Halon, Prime Rize, and Elite Impulse 34. The Prime Rize was hands our favorite out of the 4 bows we got to shoot.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
MathewsMan85 said:
Nice looking bows! I really like my Heli-M as far as a hunting rig. Its going to be tough dropping another 1600 on a new bow when the Heli-M has been great for me. My brother and I stopped out at Bucks & Bows 2 weeks ago. A buddy of ours works there so he let us shoot a couple of the new bows. We shot the PSE Carbon Air, Mathews Halon, Prime Rize, and Elite Impulse 34. The Prime Rize was hands our favorite out of the 4 bows we got to shoot.
I wish they would order in an Elite Victory 37 to shoot. Called them and they said the Victory 37 was going to be a special order only. Would like to shoot one before buying. The Rize is a nice bow and I shot one last week that a guy in my league has.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW, the Prime was the Top shooter! That's awesome. Never shot a Prime, kinda wish I had the opportunity. How was that Carbon Air?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stuffer said:
They are great looking bows, but I don't think he was looking for other bow opinions.. That no cam is awesome looking..
Thanks... It shoots even better... Not the fastest thing in the world, but in the Pennsylvania Hardwoods its so smooth of a draw that it gets er done!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the MR8 is out of production. I found that new in a shop and grabbed it for a back up. Shoots great, but my No Cam is the smoothest bow I ever shot. Solid back wall, at 70lbs is draws super smooth. I will be hunting with this until it blows up! Then I will make then fix it so I can blow it up again. LOL... Shot the new Halon, I wasn't a fan of the draw and that fat back grip. Depends what your looking for, but shoot a few, and see what fits you the best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts