The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting a pic. Hope it works.

Opening Day Youth Squirrel season.

He was quite excited about having to get a "permit" this year. He's been dying to get a tag on his vest.

We got out a bit late in the morning. Saw a few but none close enough. Went home for lunch and came back out around 1PM. He got the first one about an hour later and the other two in the next couple of hours. He was so excited it was all I could to to get him to leave.

This is what it's all about! Teaching the future generation to respect and enjoy the outdoors!

Of course the bonus for me is I've got the best hunting buddy in the world.

(can somebody please explain how to attach the pic instead of linking it?)

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Ok, you are using photobucket, so find the picture you want in the album, above the pic it says share, click on that, on the window that comes up click get link code, under IMG for bulletin boards and forums on full size right click and select all, right click again and click copy, then go to the box on HPA where you want the pic and and right click again and click paste, that's it!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Awesome stuff Longhunter!! those memories will last a lifetime. Is that an old H&R single shot?? I had a lot of good times with the old "pipe".

on the pic just copy the img code, and paste to your post!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BONZy
Yep, old H&R 20ga I picked up from a guy I worked with about 8 or 10 years ago for $40 in hopes that one of my kids would hunt with me. Money well spent.

·
Administrator
14,286 Posts
longhunter1757 said:
First time posting a pic. Hope it works.

Opening Day Youth Squirrel season.

He was quite excited about having to get a "permit" this year. He's been dying to get a tag on his vest.

We got out a bit late in the morning. Saw a few but none close enough. Went home for lunch and came back out around 1PM. He got the first one about an hour later and the other two in the next couple of hours. He was so excited it was all I could to to get him to leave.

This is what it's all about! Teaching the future generation to respect and enjoy the outdoors!

Of course the bonus for me is I've got the best hunting buddy in the world.

(can somebody please explain how to attach the pic instead of linking it?)

look at his smile! it's priceless congrats!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Congrats to both of you, love seeing those big smiles. It looks like his shotgun is bigger than he is! Way to get them introduced to the sport and keep up the good work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts