The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will most likely be going out into the woods this Sunday as I have been doing for the past several Sundays to hunt Coyotes. Now that I am getting a little bit older almost 40 I have finally realized why I enjoy hunting so much. To me it isn't about harvesting an animal everytime I go out. What I have learned this year is when I am out there by myself on Sunday it give's me a chance to reflect on my life and Family and all the event's that took place through out the week. By the way I am still trying to harvest my first coyote and started using a mouth call this year. Sooner or later I will get my chance but if it doesn't happen anytime soon I will be fine with that. I know I am being long winded but this hunting forum site has been very helpful for me to escape the every day problems and when I get out on Sundays it is just me and the wilderness.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Skip,
Where do you hunt in the Clearfield area? My camp is out near S.B. Elliott State park if you know where that is/ Out 153 toward Penfield about 14 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Pete, I hunt towards Karthuas. I also also hunt the Caledonia Pike once in a while . I know the area where your camp is well.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
We're not far off of Caladonia Pk. We're on Kennedy Rd. When you turn off Rt. 153 to go on the 4 Mile rd. Kennedy rd goes off right there at the same intersecion and then goes down by S.B. Elliott State park. Then keep going to the very end of the road where it stops and ours is that last camp on the right side. I built a yellow and black steel gate. It's called Lick Run Camp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts