The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know about taxadermy. i picked up a full mount of a 706 pound bear i harvested in 2011. the mount has multiple skin rolls around the neck and under arms. i think this guy did not use the proper form and he destroyed my skull when he removed it. boone and crocket says its missing 3 + inches and scores 21 3/16 now the way it sits. very disapointed spent alot of money on my trophy animal and got poor work and no respect for this great bear.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
paulie 67 said:
any one know about taxadermy. i picked up a full mount of a 706 pound bear i harvested in 2011. the mount has multiple skin rolls around the neck and under arms. i think this guy did not use the proper form and he destroyed my skull when he removed it. boone and crocket says its missing 3 + inches and scores 21 3/16 now the way it sits. very disapointed spent alot of money on my trophy animal and got poor work and no respect for this great bear.
how did the taxi loose v3 inches of shull? did he cut it? if so it cant be measured anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.