The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out 10/18 not thinking what i was going to get a buck like this goes to show you that you can not trust your trail camera all the time cause i never got a pic of this deer and never seen him b4. i was sitting in my stand and had 4 doe come in and they never gave me a shot cause one had a loud mouth and her and her friends ran away making all kinds of puffing. so i go to turn around and sit down thinking my day was over and seen this big buck about 30 yards away and closing fast came by me at 10 yards and i let the arrow fly and put the rage right in his cage. the buck ran about 40 yards when he fell over i thought i was going to need cpr in the tree. it is one of my biggest bucks i ever shot. it is the biggest one from nj i ever got and the biggest i ever got with a bow. oh yeah i shot it with my pse did you!

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Very nice buck, congrats

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guy i was unable to make it to pa this year do to having intestant troubles. this is the 1st time i missed hunting in pa in15 years and the 1st bears season i messed since 98. but i was happy to take a buck like this in nj

1 - 17 of 17 Posts