The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
John, You got the best hunting videos on Youtube by a mile, which is why i am a subscriber. Keep them coming!

·
Registered
440 Posts
love all your videos and you guys do it very well. wish i could have the patience to do some videoing myself. quick question tho, why didn`t you take the one that was crippled? it looked pretty thick but was just wondering

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TEAM UCTH said:
love all your videos and you guys do it very well. wish i could have the patience to do some videoing myself. quick question tho, why didn`t you take the one that was crippled? it looked pretty thick but was just wondering
Well she never gave me a good shot and second I think my neighbor got that one. He said the got a doe with a crippled front leg.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Great vid as usual John. Hey, looks like you could use a little more help down there taking out some does.
I have relatives that live in Hawthorne...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Leather said:
TEAM UCTH said:
Well she never gave me a good shot and second I think my neighbor got that one. He said the got a doe with a crippled front leg.
i see. did look like it was pretty thick in there and you may not have had a shot. after watching all the vids you have posted you and your group seem very ethical and figured you would have put her down if givin the opportunity. keep up the good work.
oh and if you guys need some help thinning out them honkers let me know lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts