The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out in the blind this morning and this guy came by at 24 yards. Double lung shot. Barnett Quad 400. Rage 2 blade broad heads. He has no browtines but has an inch long point coming out the front of each base which makes him an 8 point. So proud of her. Her third deer in past two years.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Great buck......thank goodness for the 3 on top rule! Congrats to her!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
AWESOME!!!! Congrats!! Good stuff right there.

Wife and I are going this Saturday for the first time this year (for her), I gotta feeling....

MANY CONTINUED SUCCESSES TO YOU GUYS!! I HAVE GIVEN MANY CONGRATS AFTER SOMEONE IN OUR HUNTING GROUP GETS A DEER AND NONE ARE AS GOOD AS THAT HUG FROM YOUR BETTER HALF!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was way more excited watching her get her buck than when I took my big one last week and I was pretty darn excited when I shot him. Live that look on her face when she walked up and got her hands on that deer. Awesome .

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
RB-HPA said:
MANY CONTINUED SUCCESSES TO YOU GUYS!! I HAVE GIVEN MANY CONGRATS AFTER SOMEONE IN OUR HUNTING GROUP GETS A DEER AND NONE ARE AS GOOD AS THAT HUG FROM YOUR BETTER HALF!!!
Not to mention if you get cold in the stand you can snuggle close. It would be a little awkward to do that with your hunting buddy.

Great Job on the Buck and Congrats.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts