The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
4,230 Posts
My first "real" Truck was a 1978 Ford F250 High Boy. Back in about 1997 My Dad traded my '86 Camaro for it. When we got it is was painted camo with a solid steel flatbed. It had a 400 motor in it and the day we brought it home it threw a rod so we ended up putting a 351 Modified in it. Man I loved that motor. We completely redid the entire truck. We put on a bed, did the body work, redid the interior, put some nice rims and tires on it, and finished it with a deep cinnamon red paint job. Her name was Big Red and she was beauty. I miss that truck and the time with my dad.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
1968 Chevy Stepside

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
85 S10 4X4 i got free off my brother. motor knocked something fierce. comming home one day it throws a rod through the block. rebuilt the motor. and it ate 2 computers. eventually sold it. got a sliverado 1500 off my other brother ,free. wouldn't stay running. emptied out the cat and it purred like a kitten. then the lifters colapsed. was going to rebuilt it but found the frame was shot. sold it. bought a 07 gmc sierra 2500 ,used. never regret it

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
yes I do bought it in 84 off a guy I knew welded some panels on it and painted it. came out nice back when I did auto body . a/c even worked sold it to a friend

·
Registered
743 Posts
1985 ram 100. 318 auto 4x4. Ran great and went anywhere. Had 50k original miles when I sold her in 05. Big mistake

1 - 20 of 40 Posts